Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Foto Seksi Model Lesty Rising Star Majalah Popular

"LESTY" Braves Babes

Beautiful, sexy, broken-home product! But that last factor that makes Lesty dare live independently. Oddly enough the 23-year-old girl was always amused when spelled section.
Schedule enthusiast Agelina Jolie is pretty solid, all related to his profession as a model, began to fashion shows, photos, and advertisements. Modeling was her dream since childhood. Expression confused, happy, and embarrassed when told as if mixed in an adorable face.

Lesty

When did you decide to get serious in the field of modeling?
Initially not in agreement in the elderly. While both commercials. Finally, try to join the modeling school. From the age of 19 years I've been serious. At that moment I decided that this was my world. Starting from there I was separated from the responsibility of parents, the entire cost of living I own risk. Can not rely on anybody. What I want, yes how, I have to try yourself to get it.

Lesty

Lesty

Lesty

You are really independent living huh?
Because of the little I've been trained to live independently. I'm too far away from parents.

That is a broken home?
Well .., roughly as hell, but really since I was a baby, mama my daddy was separated. So I do not feel traumatized because I do not feel the moment of separation. but if you say jealous, very jealous of each other child who is still the same parents.

Like what you describe yourself?
Hi .. hi .., cool, outspoken, ribet, perfect. I can not see something fall apart around me. I have a loud and temperamental nature. From childhood I like to mad-mad, a waste of the table, hi .. hi ... keep a lot of people say I'm shattered and leaking ..

Lesty

Lesty

Lesty

You like to look sexy?
No, because I'm not confident with my body. My friend never say if my body is good, what do not want to wear tank tops so that the motives. But I'm not confident, my body feeling normal aja.

Glad to say sexy?
Hmmm ... ya happy, hi .. hi .., I mean in the eyes of those nice dong. But honestly, sometimes uncomfortable like hell, like funny when spelled section.

Do you like clubbing?
.. In the past, active time clubbing, ha .. ha .., on, around the age of 22 years. But just the same active clubbing brother, because it is more comfort with them than my friends. If you've rarely does now.

Do you like the type of guy that like?
Active ..! Hi .. hi .., meaning she was not in one area only. For example, she is busy working, but can cook, too. If physical problems really, honestly do not see naturally, want good-looking or indifferent. Uh, the important high .., hi .. hi .., well yes it's called physical?

Are you the type of girl that more active approach?
Nggaklah .., I liked the guy who is active. Past experience boyfriend active. But it never does, once in a lifetime experience, she admitted that active, but dianya even vague, do not know why, ha .. ha .. anyways I'm the one not easy to like the same guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment