Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Foto Artis Seksi Devi Linanda Model Majalah Popular Fresh Look September 2010

Devi Linanda "Naughty Barbie"

Cute and sexy are the two most appropriate words to describe this one angel POPULAR.
A little quiet, so when news first with a tiny model who claims to love all kinds of full-action film, this is the impression gained. But a moment later the atmosphere was melting. Model born in Jakarta on December 10, 1987 is fondly called, admits Devi Linanda happy to follow the shooting. "So glad I could follow the same photography session POPULAR, you know there are rare occasions like this," she said.

Devi Linanda

Devi Linanda

In addition to love being photographed, casting activities, a role in several television movie series has been done by the beautiful models who are fond of shopping activity since the age of 18 years. "I'm thankful to get a family that supports all the activities I am," she said.

Devi Linanda

Devi Linanda

A myriad preoccupations inevitably create Devi Linanda labeled arrogant. "A lot of people who said I was arrogant, but actually I was not arrogant, I'm just a little quiet, but if we already know and close, get ready just tired of listen to my snout a nag," she said.

Devi Linanda

Devi Linanda

Devi Linanda which recognizes more than happy to watch movies in my spare time clubbing, has a funny incidents while he was filming on several series of his television movie. "Because there is the dog, me and my friend fell off the motor, consequently the time filming dipending because I'm injured," Devi Linanda said as she showed his scar.

Another story that also reveals naughty side of the beautiful model who starred in several successful product of this ad, is when he was caught having sex in the toilets on the set. "When I was going to the toilet, eh suddenly a guy who engaged in love the same location I quietly entered also into the toilet, we are doing then you tauhulah aja, hehe," said Devi Linanda blushed.

For business partners, Devi Linanda who has four tattoos on his body is, like the figure of a man, tall and sturdy looking cool. "Boys are usually more mature understanding of what I'm doing the same," she said. She also explained the criteria for high strapping guy he wanted. "I'm small, so it would not hurt if I liked dong tall strapping man, make the repair descent, haha," she added.

Rini in a television movie starring Kepentok Cinta Shah Rukh Khan is claiming to have a location sexiness in her eyes. "In addition to the eye, many say also that my lips are thin it is also sexy," she added.

Talk matters of sex, sexy model who has made tattoos since the age of 20 years had a different story is fairly exciting. "I'm happy on the couch, it became my favorite spot during sex with my partner," said the model also has a hobby is traveling. She also had a fantasy to make love full of challenges. "Before bed I always imagined making love in a tall building, right in front of the window," she said later. "Exciting times, yes, making love, looking at scenery outside the building, more exciting again if there are people in front of the building who witnessed I'm making love, hahaha," she concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment