Saturday, October 23, 2010

Foto Pose Seksi Artis Dewi Persik di Kolam Renang Part 3

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Perssik denied and did not feel that he has issued a statement in one event television station as saying that he was not the kind of person dangdut. From the statement itself cause a reaction and gossip from the creators of dangdut songs and a true lover of music dangdut.

"Gossiping about it has not been heard because I did not feel to say it," she said Sunday (17/10).

Furthermore, the Dewi Persik said that she does not talk like that. Dewi Persik said that he could be famous and become great because of dangdut.

"The nature of forgetting that exist within human nature, I might not talk like that. I grew up because of dangdut. So sebandel Dewi Persik-obstinate, if you say so mean Dewi Persik arrogant. Instead of dangdut I could be known to the public, although not many," she explained.

Responding to the news grapevine let Dewi Persik. Council also confirmed that there she just said happy if people see it as an artist.

"Let it go, they've got the documentation. Where I'm just saying happy if people see me as an artist so. Dangdut, pop and all streams of music, and even the acting world, good comedy, I want to be accepted," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment