Monday, October 18, 2010

Foto Seksi Artis Dewi Cinta Wajah Majalah Popular September 2010 Part 2

Chit Chat with Dewi Cinta :

Learning to dance too?
Yes, because all of my song ngebeat. I also want to learn belly dancing. Let me look sexy and not rigid.

So you feel sexy when dancing?
I feel sexy when sleeping. Many people say that. Or when drunk. Because of possible escape.

In the daily also happy to dress sexy?
Yes, more comfortable alone. So also when the performance. Because imejku sexy. Not the made-for wanting to become a singer. I always like to look sexy. Even in bed had to wear sexy lingerie. I am satisfied with the sexiness and fun look at yourself.

Dewi Cinta

It's really been satisfied huh?
Hmm .., I do not like my ass because big. Many people who considered sexy. But I do not. Imagine every time I pass the first times ass. So feel uncomfortable.

A favorite?
Chest. Because the fit. So I most like to wear an open shirt in the chest because it was more prominent. I think if girls wear normal clothes rather than wear a skirt lower chest looks ass.

Dewi Cinta

Dewi Cinta

Dewi Cinta

Dewi Cinta

Accustomed to the wild views toward the chest?
Yes. Because I'm confident and love, so it would not matter, I always think positive breast nice views. Unlike the buttocks, the default is negative, because I myself do not confident.

How to hook the Dewi Cinta hearts?
Came to bring Jaguar, take a walk out of the country, and if the homes do not bring me flowers but the deposit, he he he ..

Group like this a lot closer to you?
Yes, most of which thrusts the material. Though there are many guys who do not need to use the same money I could close the road even longer.

Dong leaks, how to approach you?
I do not like to be seduced, getting chased by the run. The more ignorant the more curious and could I go after him.

Prefer to pursue?
Yes, often in fact, to me it is a challenge. Because if I catch her basic-he did not want the same to me. So there is a satisfaction to beat this guy. Sometimes I'm easily bored. If it can, daagh.

How long it last?
If the dating is right for long. But if going out of curiosity could be a week or two weeks. Like a small child to a new toy, playing initially in only, long bored and looking for new toys.

No fear of image player?
Be yourself only. All my friends have called me like that. Accept it because it is.

Hard too huh?
Yes, I'm the type of girl who do not like regulated and restrained. Because of me there is life leader. Usually I am more powerful than boys. But sometimes wishy-washy, one side does not like confined on the other hand I like the guy who dared ngatur and fierce with me. If the guy would just follow my orders very stale.

Including regulated in bed?
For that one I like is set. So, still want to add a science. If it's expert may not be set-set anymore. For now I still need guidance and leadership.

More pleased to learn from experience?
Experience is very important. I do not like guys who do not much experience. However, if a lot of experience already imejnya playboy. But actually I like it because it can be studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment