Saturday, October 23, 2010

Foto Pose Seksi Artis Dewi Persik di Kolam Renang Part 2

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Persik

Dewi Perssik Make Schedule For Meat Consumption

Eating meat on the annunciator will make a person old fast. For this reason, the singer Dewi Perssik, has scheduled regularly consume meat. But once the former wife of Saiful Jamil, the dodge is called as a vegetarian. According to Goddard, to appear beautiful and sexy it is, it takes great sacrifice and has its own treatment.

"I'm also not arbitrary to eat meat. Not that I'm vegetarian, but I have my own schedule for eating beef and the like. Because too often we eat steak or other processed meat, it causes illness and old cepet you know, people see well indeed complicated, but if we want to look pretty well have to make sacrifices, and have their own treatment, "said Dewi Persik Thursday (14/10).

Furthermore Dewi Persik, explained, the exercise of treament is very tight. But if one day he had been longer, the program will be more stringent treatmentnya again to lure the husband to stay at home at home.

"I did not have a husband for the time wrote, I watch. Moreover, a husband, if you have a husband I'm usually more stringent treatment. Because it is a separate point for me to indulge my husband feel at home," said Dewi Persik.

No comments:

Post a Comment