Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Foto Hot Shinta Nola Model Majalah Popular Part 2

shinta nola

shinta nola

shinta nola

shinta nola

shinta nola

Chit Chat with Shinta Nola

What is the record for the longest courtship?
Two years, if the fastest two months, hi.hi.., There are ten months. Same time a two-year break, got lazy courtship. Fortunately my friends there who really support.

How many times dating?
Soon yes, ngitung first, ha .. ha .., little really, I swear, if not wrong, hmmm .., between 6-7 so deh.

Why drop out continue?
Usually because of dianya not obvious, like the love of the reasons that do not make sense. Never too wet ketangkep he have a girlfriend anymore. I do not know yes, unfortunately came to me and hold. I do not know well, and I'm fine I never created a problem.

What's the craziest thing you ever do when dating?
What is it? Punch-punch .. ha .. ha .., is not it, I'm more mukulin him. Rather than defend himself, yes, but that I do for obvious reasons.

What do you most enjoy doing when dating?
I wish not a standard, watch, eat, do you really ordinary. I wish the roads where so, traveling to exciting places, but no, how then?

Like what your sexual fantasy?
Oh my God .., ha .. ha .., seriously, I'm old-fashioned rada beginian problem. The things I wrote more about sex chats him than girls. Who knows aja can I take in knowledge, hi .. hi ..

You're not good kisser?
Hua .. ha .. ha, do not know yes, I prefer her boyfriend who is active at the beginning of kissing, then I just .., hi .. hi ..

No comments:

Post a Comment