Monday, October 18, 2010

Foto Seksi Artis Dewi Cinta Wajah Majalah Popular September 2010

She will not be tired of chasing you in any way to your knees to him. But if it is boring, once you can directly cast. "
Chic looks and her body curves adequately represent a goddess of love. Five year vacuum of the entertainment universe, Dewi Cinta to make a breakthrough. Women blesteran Indonesian-Dutch-Arab suddenly emerged as a singer after a while to pursue acting. Born in Solo, August 15, 1984 is also ready to bear the consequences if it is called capital singer looks and body. Recently nickname gossip artist approached him. Starting from its legal case with renowned designers, the news took my husband who was also a sportsman, to love the location with the model of the video clip titled singles champion Main Heart.

Dewi Cinta

Dewi Cinta

Apparently the single creation is a personal experience Jaka Tingkir action film star who claimed to fear falling in love even tend to not believe in love. For her love and lust thin difference. Although no love, yet the youngest of three brothers love to love the adventure known as a player. She has not quit until he found a soul mate in her desire. Are you one of his soulmate?

Dewi Cinta

Dewi Cinta

Dewi Cinta

Long gone, back again become a singer. What's the story?
I'm trying a new luck. After five years behind the vacuum I try again and who knows I have better luck in the world of singing. Because I'm moody person and I never focus on one area, such as in soap operas so results are less than the maximum. To sing I want to total.

Why then decided to vacuum?
Really tired. Since my last soap opera most of the game as Jake Tingkir and the Beast Crocodile.

There are difficulties when it became a singer?
Until now, still groggy. So despite not launching mini Albums, I've promo first to train and familiarize yourself mentally. Because all my heating needs?

Yup, how foreplay before singing?
Jump-jump and do whatever I liked. That way everything will be smooth. The most important case in the mood.

Have you seen the comments you video clips on the internet?
Already. Many say I win looks and body. I received input from everyone. Earlier I said sorry if there is a shortage because of its basic I'm not a singer. But I'm trying to be the best.

Including the response of 'The Next Aura Kasih'?
All people have dreams, and dreams of more than Aura Kasih. I'll try to look nicer though not exactly follow the style of this or the that.

No comments:

Post a Comment