Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Foto Seksi Artis Cinta Laura " Tomb Raider Style " Part 2

Cinta Laura

Cinta Laura

Cinta Laura

Cinta Laura

Cinta Laura


Can Award, Cinta Laura Sing Want Serious

Want to Be Awarded in the Kids Choice Awards, held Sunday (09/05) and then make Cinta Laura felt very shocked. She did not expect to feel shock to get the award.

"I do not think and Trully Shocked! I am happy that the kids make me as inspiration. Incidentally this is the year I won the category. Because this year I signed two categories. But what a baseball can be. Be sure I was shocked when told in the category Want to Be. This is special for me. In addition to this award I want more serious at school though too busy singing, "Cinta Laura said when met at the Tennis Indoor Senayan at the same time.

Cinta Laura did not even know what the reason the kids chose it as the artist's inspirational.

"I do not know. But I guess it's rare artists but still pursue a career school. But for me the school was still number one. Or maybe because the artist's teenage singing," Cinta Laura added while showing appreciation both of the Kids Choice Awards. Last year, Cinta Laura also received an award from the KCA though from the other categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment