Saturday, November 6, 2010

Foto Seksi Artis Aura Kasih Mulusnya "Jangan Bilang Siapa Siapa"

Aura Kasih

Aura Kasih

Aura Kasih

Aura Kasih feat Aliya Sachi - Jangan Bilang Siapa Siapa
Aura Kasih

Aura Kasih

Aura Kasih

Aura Kasih not Want Just Wait Calls

Breach of contract case that had happened to Aura Kasih some time ago, is recognized by the fathers had a chance to make it down Priangan. Although up to now still not finished, but the Aura Kasih hope that eventually ended with a happy ending.

"Must forward better. All the problems for people down yes definitely, not probably get in trouble still. Only if I make not let problems brought relaxing tense," Aura Kasih said when met at Teebox Cafe, Dharmawangsa, South Jakarta, some time ago.

Though claimed to drop and had disappeared from the entertainment stage, but the Aura Kasih denied her depression. "Drop surely, only if depression is not so. I'm just thinking wrote, how I become like this, what's my fault," zhe explained.

So does zhe also feel worried if it could threaten his career in the future?

"Nothing credibility or prestige of the reasons I so down because of it, because all that we achieve it because of our hard work. I am sure I can reach home again really hard work not just shut up and wait for the call," Aura Kasih said wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment