Thursday, August 19, 2010

Foto Model Seksi Vanda Pricilia Edition Popular Magazine Agustus 2010

Vanda Pricilia "One Hour French Kiss"

Not easy to conquer this one model Popular Magazine options. However if you have tattoos and athletic body, then you've got a great opportunity to get it.
When you first meet, the implied shyness on the beautiful model who is very fond of the automotive world, especially the big Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Manado origin of the familiar model called Vanda Pricilia was admitted very pleased undergo photocall. "Looks like a mate ya, on one hand I'm glad to selected Popular be a model, as well as distributing the automotive world who enjoy my hobby," she said.

Shooting activities conducted by Vanda POPULAR current sheet, the recognition is one of the routines that she absolutely loved. "My days packed with many activities such as shows, photos and advertising casting," said Vanda Pricilia who loves the color purple. Advertising model, and take part in the series FTV already done by the beautiful virgin birth October 25, 1987 is still sitting on the bench since High School. "My family fully supports what I do. It made me more enthusiasm to continue this promising profession, "she added.

Vanda Pricilia

Vanda Pricilia

Vanda Pricilia

As his success as a model and starred in several variety shows, Vanda Pricilia expressed her desire to enter college this year. "I plan to major in business management at a university in Singapore," said the owner of this sweet smile.

Preoccupations are so dense, no Vanda Pricilia has made a haughty and imperious nature. "Said my friends, I am easy going person, spoiled, and slightly tulalit, to the point that some of my close friends have called me with the Oneng," she said with a chuckle.

Vanda Pricilia Sexy Indonesian Model Pictures

Vanda Pricilia

Vanda Pricilia

Even so, she would appreciate, and more afraid of losing friends rather than losing a boyfriend. "For me, friends are everything after family, friends, is more receptive to me as I am and always comes at a time when I'm happy or sad," exclaimed the girl this automotive enthusiasts.

For business partners, Vanda, who liked to drink lychee martinis while clubbing with her friends, recognizes the figure of a man interested in a sweet black and tattoos. "I really crave a sweet-faced boy, bertattoo and sharp-nosed," she said. She also explained the reason why these dreams she dreamed of guy. "Males times yes, hehe .., other than feeling alone when he viewed it," she added.

Vanda Pricilia

Vanda Pricilia

Vanda Pricilia

Frenchkiss Lovers

Although the style of courtship spelled mediocre, Vanda Pricilia secretly consummate style frenchkiss kiss. She also has the unique stories about frenchkiss with her partner. "Me and my boyfriend never do frenchkiss for an hour without giving up the second our lips," she said.

Sex fantasy dream; a Vanda Pricilia is very interesting to peel. "Fantasy love ya, my private home in the garage with the object of Harley-Davidson, hehe ..," she said later.

Although only a dream, Vanda Pricilia also explained that the fantasy of making love is only she would do with a partner. "Enjoyment love will be there when we both are not concerned with egos," she added with a serious gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment